IranNational Tourism Findings Summer 1391 > Statistical Center of Iran

 
Latest Releases
25

IranNational Tourism Findings Summer 1391

 

 

 

A . number of households by travel 

Description

Number of household

Total households nationwide

21749000

Households traveled

12485316

Households not traveled

9263684

 In Summer season of 1391 around 57 percent covering 12485316 households have traveled at least once whereas 43 percent composed of 9263684 households have not traveled at all in the same season

 

B . number of Domestic Trips, by Type, Summer of 1391

 

Type of trips

Number of trips

Total

70871136

Without overnight stay

28316056

With  overnight stay

42555081

 

Findings show a number of 70871136 domestic trips in Summer 60 percent with overnight stay and 40 percent without overnight stay.

  

C . number of Domestic Trips with overnight stay, by type of the Purpose of Trip Summer, 1391

 

The main purpose of trip

Number of trips

Total

42555081

Leisure, recreation and the like

8708673

Visiting friends and relatives

23773391

Pilgrimage

6195633

Health treatment

2474515

Other

1402868

 

Most trips with overnight stay taken in Summer by 1391 comprise such purpose as visiting friends and relatives (56 percent), leisure, recreation and the like (20 percent), pilgrimage (15 percent). The trips with the above purposes totally constitute 91 percent of trips. The other 9 percent of the trips have been taken for health treatment, education and shopping purposes.

 
 

D . number of Domestic Trips with out overnight stay by the main Purpose of the Trip,  Summer 1391

 

The main purpose of trip

Number of trips

Total

28316056

Leisure, recreation and the like

7726345

Visiting friends and relatives

7950961

Pilgrimage

3209454

Health treatment

4743947

Other

4685349

 

 

The households' travel status

 1- number of Households, by Travel Status, Summer, 1391

 

Households, travel status

Number of households

Total

21749000

Households traveled

12485316

Households not traveled

9263684

 

2- number of Households' by Travel Status  and means of Transport, Summer, 1391

 

Description

Total

Households traveled

Households not traveled

Total

21749000

12485316

9236684

Households having means of transport

13113323

8726733

4386590

Households not having means of transport

8635677

3758583

4877094

 3- number of  Trips, by type and Destination, Summer, 1391

 

Type and destination

Number of trips  

Total

71354384

Domestic

70871136

without overnight stay

28316056

With overnight stay

42555081

outbound

483248

 

4- number of Domestic Trips, by type and mode,  Summer, 1391

 

Mode of trip

Total

Without overnight stay

With overnight stay

Total

70871136

28316056

42555081

On a tour

1441813

389715

1052098

Not on a tour

69429323

27926341

41502982

 

5- number of Domestic Trips, by type of trip  and main means of transport for Departure,   Summer, 1391

 

Means of transport

Total

Without overnight stay

With overnight stay

Total

70871136

38216056

42555081

Plane

639163

21217

617946

Train

1231526

5945

1225581

Floating unit

47559

45079

2480

Bus

9056295

1691762

7364533

Minibus

3046905

1601508

1445397

Vehicle rental

9681374

5748359

3933016

Private vehicle

37174132

14380924

22793209

Private vehicle belonging To others

7392174

3492979

3899195

Other

2602007

1328284

1273723

 

6- number of outbound Trips, main means of transport for Departure,   Summer, 1391

 

Means of transport

Number of trips

Total

483248

Plane

315841

Train

0

Floating units

2826

Bus

110038

Minibus

0

Vehicle rental

6304

Private vehicle

20027

Private vehicle belonging to others

4219

Other

23993

 

 

View: (3519)
ID: 531